Saturday, April 11, 2009

Visitors





We've been really busy the last little while! Grandma & Grandpa Yoder FINALLY came to see Reiley! They hadn't seen her since she was first born. They had come up from Florida when I was in the hospital & then mom stayed with me the first week I was discharged while I was still recuperating. This was the first that they could hold her though. She loved every minute of their visit & has since decided that she must be held all the time!
Reiley went to church for the first time over the weekend while mom & dad were still here. It was really special to go to church again. I personally hadn't been there since the beginning of December. We had a dedication for Reiley, & mom & dad were able to participate in that. We feel so unworthy of this wonderful gift God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment